We'd like to share some of the things that KBOO would love to have donated to us. Contact the Station Managers if you would like to donate any items - call 503-231-8032 or email manager[at]kboo[dot]fm.
- We need support for our Fuzzyboo van!! See this page for more info (scroll down to 'How can I help?').
- We would also love a DISCO BALL for our Fuzzyboo van, to replace the orange ball. Probably abt 24 inches
- A Table for our Lobby- should be large enough for 4 - 6 people 3'x5' maximum
- Color Printer- Xerox WorkCentre 7525- We currently rent our printer and it is costly.
- Digital cameras- To help increase our photo and video presence online and in the community.
- Tungsten Light Kit (video/continuous)- To light our studios when we film bands.
- Fairy Curtain Lights- To light our studios when we film bands.
- Black Curtain and Rod- To use as back drop when we film bands.
- Flat screen monitors- For our staff and volunteer work stations.
- Spot cleaner- To clean our carpet when small messes happen!
- 10' x 10' pop-up canopy- For summer festival outreach booths.
- Digital Video recorder- To film KBOO events, live performances and more...
- Toilet paper
- Kitchen towel rolls
- Dishwashing detergent
- Brooms and dustpans
Pro-bono Professional Services
- Roofing material and services- To remodel the roof of our KBOO owned-building!
- Licensed plumbing, electrical & HVAC services- To support the maintance of our KBOO owned- building!
- Therapy and Counceling services- To support our volunteers and staff when they need it.
- Mediation and Facilitation services- To support resolving conflicts and communications challenges between community members.
- Web development: Coding, CMS module development (Drupal 7), mySQL scripting, webstream and podcast configuration
And specifically for the Youth Collective:
- Digital Recorders - Zoom recorders preferred
- Shure SM-58, SM-57, or SM-7 Microphones
- Laptop computers with Adobe Audition (Off Site Editing, for use by our offsite youth groups)
- Plane tickets, Frequent Flyer Miles, or something in that realm to visit other Youth Radio Projects.